Dr Jon Veranese, Whole Health & Wellbeing
Byron Bay, online
- Integrating left- and right-brain consciousness with whole health and wellbeing.
- A truly holistic approach to the health of the mouth, teeth and gums reflected in the balance of body, mind and spirit.
Holistic dentistry is far more than white fillings or replacing amalgam and removing root canals. While these procedures may be part of positive whole-body healing, they do not necessarily address the underlying physical and metaphysical stress patterns undermining many general health and dental health problems.
A Whole Health session addresses the current energy dynamic and implements an opportunity for healing and balance in:
• Gum inflammation and dis-ease
• Personalised amalgam detoxification protocols
• Nutritional and supplement profiles for regeneration and/or support of ongoing treatment
• Fear and past trauma of the dental experience.
It does not necessarily replace the need for dental work, it complements any dental treatment.