- Embodyed Ayurveda – the sacred art of the blissapline of life.
- Christina offers full embodied care of the body, mind and spirit.
- Ayurveda consultations and counselling.
- Ayurdoula – ayurveda postpartum care.
- Shirodhara and other ayurveda treatments.
Embodying Ayurveda is a passion that Christina has loved and lived for over 25 years. She has trained in India, Australia and USA.
Ayurveda has a way of harmonising naturally, and guiding into balance the body, mind and spirit. Today, and every day, embodying Ayurveda as a lifestyle becomes as familiar and necessary as putting clothes on in the morning. This is blissapline, the bliss of daily discipline.
‘Christina’s work is invaluable, her knowledge of Ayurveda is deep and grounded. She made our transition into parenthood an informed embodied and a delicious one.” – Isabella and Luka
‘Christina gently guided and supported me to fully and openly step inside my deep healing and surrender to being held by her deep knowledge, observing eye, and big caring heart. After the failing of many modalities Embodyed Ayurveda has given me hope in healing to wholeness. I have deep respect for her wisdom she has shown in her work with me.’
0403 191 119