Mudita Institute & Health Clinic, Mullumbimby
- Specialising in: Ayurvedic medicine,
- mindfulness and counselling.
- Offering: Ayurvedic consultations and treatments, self-compassion and mindfulness training, counselling, psychotherapy, residential cleansing programs, health retreats and intensive courses.
- Visit the website to access many free resources!
The Mudita Institute and Health Clinic offers a truly consistent and holistic approach to health and happiness based on the science of Ayurvedic medicine and the arts of mindfulness and self-compassion. They guide clients step-by-step through diet and lifestyle practices, mindfulness practices and views of the mind that, for thousands of years, have provided a foundation for enduring good health and happiness. Their practitioners genuinely work as a team using the same framework of understanding so you won’t get mixed messages.
• Kester Marshall: Ayurvedic consultations, cleansing programs and courses.
• Justine Buckley: Transformational counselling, self-compassion and mindfulness training.
• Martin Pain: Ayurvedic treatments, diet and lifestyle consultations.
• Nadia Marshall: Ayurvedic cooking classes, online resources.